Missing columns of text in vpe viewer doc.

Knowledge exchange related to the VPE Report Engine and PDF Library

Moderator: IDEAL Software Support

Missing columns of text in vpe viewer doc.

Postby livits » Wed Dec 09, 2009 3:34 pm

Hello all !!! Please bare with me as I am not a programmer like a lot of you. I have a couple of computers that when opening (viewing) or printing that seem to have 2 vertical columns of text that are missing (actually kind of splits the doc into 3rds almost like there is a crease in the doc). Several other computers in the office can open the doc without problem. All machines are Dell GX620's with XP SP3. I have tried changing printer drivers (and printers too). We have done a pretty thorough job of comparing a working one and a non working one and the only real diff is that these 2 are brand new with a fresh image on them (but once again evrything seems to compare just about indentical). This is happening with ver. 5.0.0.5779 and an older 3.? (I think) version also. If anyone has any idea or needs more info, please let me know. Thanks !!!
livits

Postby IDEAL Software Support » Thu Dec 10, 2009 10:01 am

Your question is too vague to be answered. It sounds like you are using a third party software, which in turn uses VPE. Please contact the manufacturer of this software for technical support. If they can't solve the problem themselves, they can contact us.
IDEAL Software Support

Return to VPE Open Forum