Due to its use in several large-scale projects, VPE has been installed several million times, which is proving
its unique quality in terms of robustness and stability.
Use of VPE in Large-Scale Projects
- ELSTER - Electronic Tax Return Software of the Federal Republic of Germany
The German Internal Revenue Service, one of the highest tax authorities of the german state, develops a software
called ELSTER, which is distributed free of charge throughout Germany to create electronic tax returns via internet.
Several million installations at tax accountants, companies and private households.
- klickTel - Telephone Book CD
About two million parallel installations
- UPU - Universal Postal Union
The Universal Postal Union is the UN headquarter of all postal organisations world-wide.
The UPU creates software, which is used in post-offices world-wide.
- Dresdner Bank - Home Banking Software for Customers
And additional 50.000 internal workplaces with software for investment advice and retirement pension plans.
- Hart Intercivic, Inc. - Software for Election Systems
In the year 2004 ballots had been printed by VPE for the US Presidential Elections.
As of last count, there were 2,152,051 Americans that cast their ballot in the presidential
election using ballots created and printed with VPE.
Each ballot was unique due to a serial number barcode, which required that each single ballot was generated by VPE.
In the year 2003 about 800.000 ballots had been printed for the California Governor Recall election.
A Selection of our Customers
- NASA, Johnson Space Center, USA
- The Boeing Company, USA
- Mobil Oil Corporation, USA
- Ford Motor Company, Dearborn, USA
- Suzuki American Motor Corp., USA
- H & R Block Mortgage Corp., USA
- Baxter Healthcare Corporation, USA
- US Bankruptcy Court, Dallas, USA
- US Court of Appeals, New Orleans, USA
- US Environmental Protection Agency, Washington DC, USA
- Atos Origin
- Ministry of Justice, Québec, Canada
- Bank of Montreal (BMO Financial Group), Canada
- Canadian National Railways, Canada
- Canada Life Assurance Company, Canada
- Great-West Life Assurance Company, Canada
- Maritime Life Assurance Inc., Canada
- Johnson Controls, Canada
- Federal Express Pacific Inc.
- Lloyds TSB Bank Plc, UK
- Fujitsu Computers, Finland
- Akzo Nobel, Netherlands
- Korean Patent Resources, Korea
- Grundfos Denmark und Grundfos Germany
- Universal Postal Union (UN Headquarter), Switzerland
- Bally Shoefactory, Switzerland
- German Internal Revenue Service (ELSTER)
- Ministry of Finance of the State of Schleswig-Holstein
- VDR - Union of German Pension Assurances, Germany
- National Health Insurance Union, Cologne, Germany
- Health Insurance Unions, Bremen and Trier, Germany
- Dortmunder Assurance Management GmbH, Germany
- BMW AG, Germany
- Daimler AG, Germany
- AGFA, Germany
- Bosch, Germany
- Fresenius Medical Care Deutschland GmbH
- Siemens AG, Germany
- Dresdner Bank AG, Germany
- Nestlé, Germany
- Axa-Colonia Life Assurance Netherlands / Germany
- Klicksoft AG ("Klicktel" Telephone Book CD's), Germany
- Pirelli Tyres GmbH, Germany
- Sage KHK Software Frankfurt
- Ruhrkohle AG, Germany
- TIA GmbH (Triumph-Adler Group, Inc.), Germany
- Sage KHK Software Frankfurt, Germany
- The GEA Wiegand Trust, Germany
- Optical Works, Rodenstock, Germany
- Bally Wulff, Germany
- B.O.S. - Better Online Solutions, Israel
- CEGEDIM S.A., France
- La Sept Arte (the Television Channel), France
"Let me just stop and take a moment to praise you for your great product. There aren't that many ActiveX controls out there that are as stable and predictable as yours. Job well done!"
Peter Marlborough, Progressive Business Solutions, Inc., London, Ontario, Canada